The CommissionTrac team is always hard at work releasing new features and updates to the platform. To stay up to date check this page for the latest improvements and software updates.
March – 2018
- NEW FEATURE – Voucher Approval: Voucher Approval allows you to verify and approve vouchers that your agents create in CommissionTrac. Only the transactions that are approved reflect in your accounts and reports. For more information on how to enable this feature please visit our Help Center – Voucher Approvals article.
- IMPROVEMENT – New Design Layout: We reorganized the modules on the left sidebar to better align with the flow of commissions through the system. All core modules are now listed directly on the sidebar instead of being nested away.
- IMPROVEMENT – New Report Filters: On the management portal, we have added new filters to some of our popular reports to give you more control.
- NEW FEATURE – Fee Voucher (Other): Many of you have asked for a less restricted voucher for consulting & disposition commissions. We have added a new Sub-Type “Other” to Fee vouchers with limited restrictions. The Fee Sub-Type Other voucher does not require a property address, square footage, or tenant affiliate. And the CommissionTab only requires a date and fee amount.
February – 2018
- NEW FEATURE – Customize Invoice: We are excited to announce the long awaited custom invoice feature. You now have the ability to add logos, change label colors and add comments globally to all invoices. Additionally, at invoice generation, we have added options to display the full rent (expanded invoice) and add comments to all invoices in that batch.
- NEW FEATURE – Address Auto Fill: We have added Google address search to the Building Name field on a voucher making it easier to fill out new building addresses.
- NEW INTEGRATION – Quickbooks Online Integration: Upon popular request, the QuickBooks integration has been completed and is available to all customers. The workflow extracts the agent commission details from Agent Payments and adds them to QuickBooks Online by creating bills.
- All amounts paid to the same agent are combined into the single QuickBooks transaction with multiple detail items.
- The workflow will search vendors in QuickBooks Online, using QuickBooks “Display As” field, and attempt to match agent names from CommissionTrac.
- IMPROVEMENT – Save Building Address Table: Building addresses are now saved and can be searched when creating new vouchers. In the next few weeks, we will further enhance this feature by adding Google address search directly into the Building Name field making it easier to fill out new property/building addresses.
- IMPROVEMENT – Expanded Invoice: Now when generating an invoice you have the option to show the entire rent roll structure on the deal.
January – 2018
- NEW FEATURE – Voucher Commission Tab – We split Rent Roll & the Invoicing Schedule into separate grids.
- NEW FEATURE – Voucher – Rent Escalation Based on percentage.
- NEW FEATURE – Voucher Commission Tab – Calculate Effective & End Dates based on the number of months defined.
- IMPROVEMENT – Updated login page design.
December – 2017
- NEW FEATURE – Quick add Outside Agents directly inside a voucher.
- NEW FEATURE – Quick add Affiliates directly inside a voucher.
- IMPROVEMENT – Updated the design of the Expense facility to match the rest of our platform
November – 2017
- NEW FEATURE – Agent Dashboard – The agent dashboard received a big update this month. We added a useful new dashboard display all the relevant information right when an agent logs in. We also added 4 new reports for the agent portal to help stay on track of your deals.
- NEW FEATURE – Profile Page – New and improvement profile page, easily change all account information in one place.
- NEW FEATURE – Affiliate Upload – Easily upload all your existing affiliate contact information with a CSV file.
- IMPROVEMENT – Reports – Updated the design of our report pages to allow for more viewing real estate.
- IMPROVEMENT – New reports in the Agent Portal.
October – 2017
- NEW FEATURE – Agent Portal – CommissionTrac is now equipped with an Agent Portal that allows producing agents to log in and view only deals and data they are associated with. Coming soon we will allow agents to enter deals through an approved process involving the manager and bookkeepers.
- NEW FEATURE – Notification Managment – Added new email management tools to manage who receives notifications for a new deposit, invoice, statement, agent payment.
- NEW FEATURE – Voucher PDF Download – New feature that enables users to download vouchers directly to a PDF.
- NEW FEATURE – Voucher Renewal – We added the ability to duplicate a lease for renewal purposes. This will copy over all the building/affiliates/agent information to a new voucher.
- NEW FEATURE – Voucher Auto Save – Improved our Voucher by adding an autosave feature that will continuously save progress as edits are made. This is particularly useful if you lose internet and the connection drops when returning to CommissionTrac all your edits will still be available.
- NEW REPORTS – We added 7 new reports this month. Agent Contribution YTD, Future Commissions, Commissions by Month, Commission by Category, Gross Agent Product Summary, Top Receivables.
September – 2017
- NEW FEATURE – Expense Module – Added a new Expense facility to manage Agent Expense’s that can be used to pay back out of agent commission earnings. Great way to manage recurring and fixed agent expenses
- NEW FEATURE – Expense Report – Added the new report Agent Expense to our growing list of back off reports. This report will list out posted agent expense’s in either a summarized or detailed view.
- NEW FEATURE – Comment Editors – We implemented a full rich text editor to all our comment editors across the platform.
- NEW FEATURE – Email Notifications – Added the ability to send automated emails to agents when new invoices have been generated and sent to the bill to.
- NEW REPORT – Added a new report, Agent Report by Split Plan, this report will list all Agent’s Gross, Agent Net and House Net amounts along the related Split Plan name and description.
- IMPROVEMENT – We added additional filters to existing reports to provide supplementary reporting metrics.
- IMPROVEMENT – General UI improvements to increase efficiency and improve the overall look and feel of the application.
- IMPROVEMENT – Added the ability to resend verification/activation email to new agents from the User Management module.