Why You’ll Love CommissionTrac:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Action over Perfection. Glass Half Full. Change the Commercial Real Estate Industry.
These are the values that define who we are, and which have empowered us to grow quickly and even become a Techstars Atlanta ’18 portfolio company. It’s excited to awarded as the Real Estate Tech Awards 2nd Best Overall Real Estate Tech Company.
At CommissionTrac, our mission is to make running a commercial real estate brokerage back-office simple and transparent. Our team is committed to creating heroes in the back offices of brokerages all over the country, giving brokerage owners the transparency to grow and thrive and brokerage agents the tools they need to stay on top of their own commission pipeline. Today our back-office solution allows over 30 brokerages and 350+ agents at companies including CBRE, Colliers, NAI, Lee & Associates, etc. to operate more efficiently and escape excel based manual workflows.
We’re on a mission to redefine the commercial real estate industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling! We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way.
As a testament to the culture we’ve collectively built, our world-class team received this testimonial from one of our customers, Tom McDermott of NAI Commercial Partners: “Turner and his team have been an exceptional resource to better organize our commission tracking and billing systems for a small commercial brokerage. Historically we operated from multiple spreadsheets and cobbled together our invoicing to address monthly, quarterly, and annual lease commissions. Turner, Jordan, Daniel, and Amber truly work as a team to bring you onboard to their platform to help streamline what has been a laborious task in the past. They were very patient and detailed with the process before going live and implementing their systems. Housing all of the revenue in one place will provide me with the tools and reports to be a better broker-owner.”
And here’s a great quote from Steve Weikal of MIT Center for Real Estate’s Innovation Lab: “Researchers at the MIT Center for Real Estate’s Real Estate Innovation Lab have investigated over 2600 commercial real estate tech startups globally that are upending traditional ways of transacting, operating, and developing commercial real estate. CommissionTrac is a compelling platform that helps real estate firms decrease transactional friction, increase velocity, and make more informed business decisions.”
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
Incredible Benefits, Incredible Company!
- Full Coverage for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Family Options Available
- Unlimited vacation
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises
- Weekly team lunch, unlimited snacks, and drinks
- Work from home days
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth